Flying Clipper is officially putting our name behind the Footbag Museum and their “Hall of Fame Legends” T-Shirt!
Being a Hall of Fame Legend Inductee circa 1998, the decision was obvious for Flying Clipper President, Jim Fitzgerald. Get your T-Shirt and show off your Footbag swag!
Check this out from their website:
Our Mission Statement
Footbag Museum has been created to promote the sport of footbag through the following efforts and activities;
1) Promote the history of the sport of footbag by displaying footbag related items on this website.
2) Promote the sport of footbag by providing mobile units to footbag tournament directors, that contain the following components;
A) Wall to wall footbag museum.
B) Built-in registration/director desk/office with electricity and air condition.
C) Removable containers that hold all footbag tournament items that are needed to run a footbag tournament.
3) Promote the history of the sport of footbag by displaying information and articles on the Footbag Hall of Fame members.
4) Promote the sport of footbag by raising funds to help the Footbag Hall of Fame membership with their promotions.
5) Promote the sport of footbag by raising funds to help footbag tournament directors throughout the world.
About the Footbag Museum:
Footbag Museum’s creator, Tim Vozar, a Footbag Hall of Fame member inducted in 2003, has created the Footbag Museum to help the footbag world move to the next step in their relatively young life. Footbag promotions in any form, are needed, so that the sport of footbag can grow. Tim welcomes anyone and everyone to help with the Footbag Museum that has our similar goals. Our home page will be keep updated on ways that anyone can help us achieve our mission statement, which is listed on our home page.
Latest posts by Jim Fitzgerald (see all)
- 37th Annual Groundhog Day Jugglers Festival - January 29, 2015
- 47th ANNUAL MADFEST JUGGLING FESTIVAL - January 15, 2015
- Flying Clipper Donates to the 13th Annual Humboldt Juggling Festival to Bring to A Little Magic to Northern California! - January 15, 2015