Flying Clipper is proud to sponsor the 21st Annual Congress of Jugglers at the University of Maryland. We’ve sent them a 5-ball set of our Phat Tyre 32-Panel Juggling Balls with a Logo Pouch for the raffle being held at their event.
Find out more details about the event below and be sure to check out their club website for more information about the club and the university.
The 21st annual Congress of Jugglers at the University of Maryland will take place April 5–7, 2013. As always, it’s all free, and we invite jugglers of all ages, sizes, and skill levels to come!
If you’d like to get involved, awesome! We need jugglers to run workshops, performers to be in the show, and crash space to accomodate travelers. If you can help out, please contact Sophie Jablansky.
If you’d like to offer your support as a vendor, you can get more information here.
Open juggling will be held in the Ritchie Coliseum all three days:
Friday 6PM–12AM Saturday 10AM–12AM Sunday 10AM–3PM
In addition, we have the following planned for Saturday:
- Games, including unicycle hockey
- Performance show (in Hoff Theater)
- Fire juggling (outside of Ritchie)
Latest posts by Jim Fitzgerald (see all)
- 47th ANNUAL MADFEST JUGGLING FESTIVAL - January 15, 2015
- Flying Clipper Donates to the 13th Annual Humboldt Juggling Festival to Bring to A Little Magic to Northern California! - January 15, 2015
- KOTA HAYASHI WINS GOLD MEDAL AT IJA CHAMPIONSHIPS - August 15, 2014